Some of my poems online:
- “Small Bodies: 3018 Godiva“, Whale Road Review, 2021.
- “Something Blue”, Feral, 2021.
- “The Apidictor Tapes”, Typo, 2020.
- Three poems, Lunch Ticket
- Two poems, Miracle Monocle
- Journal of Compressed Creative Arts
- Journal of Compressed Creative Arts (again)
- Barely South Review
- Breathing Poetry
- Hawaii Pacific Review: one, two
- Used Furniture Review
- Product (26) (28) (29)
You can order my second poetry collection, The Apidictor Tapes, through Small Press Distribution.
My chapbooks ED Liberations and the five parts of love: confabulating sappho are available from Dancing Girl Press.
My first book, The Knowledge Weapon, was originally available through Bare Fiction here. Sadly, Bare Fiction is no longer around. You can find used / new copies of the book through bookfinder.com or contact me about buying a copy.
Here’s where / when you can hear me read: https://annettecboehm.wordpress.com/readings/
An interview over at Morgen Bailey’s Writing Blog, where I talk about poetry, craft, and myself: http://wp.me/p18Ztn-5Hh
In the past, I’ve dabbled in fiction, albeit in German. If that does not deter you, check out the title story of Zehn Stunden Paul (Maxi LiteraturWettbewerb).